choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

ROM - BeNjI












my registration of marriage to my wife dearest Gek Eng was on a beautiful monday afternoon 28 Nov 2005 at 2.45pm..
that morning we started our day as usual..wash up, had breakfast, changed and made our way to the bridal shop in bugis..we were early for the appointment and thus decided to walk around our favourite store Cold Storage..a place i like for its atmosphere, a place she dislikes for the price haha..frugal gal which complements me..
we even had an argument then, just before we are to have our rom..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home