choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Benji's 33rd Birthday Celebration

 Yeah!! We are off today and Went to Nex for a simple birthday celebration...

Booked a show at 3pm for Transformer and we head off to have a simple lunch!

Initially Ben suggested food court but as usual I prefer to pay more to eat something special...so ...end up we went to eat at Grandma's

The Soup is nice, followed by Yummy Nasi Lemak and Chicken Rice..and a free dessert Chendol...

Dinner @ Paradise Inn was yummy and I think we over-Ordered! But we finished the food nevertheless... Yummm!!!!

We went home shortly after dinner as Raphael was running a mild grade fever.... See how excited Phael is to have a bite on the slice of cake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home