choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Gabriel First Fall - 3-Oct-2011 (Monday Night)

I know that nobody will want it to happen and especially the immediate family but it did happen.

This serves as a note to his fall and I would want to jot down this as a memory to his growth too.

It happen at Nai nai's house and while she was bathing gabriel, putting the tub on one chair and Gabriel suddenly kick and the whole tub topple...

All I heard was a loud noise followed by Gabriel's loud cries... Rushed in to see him cryin and the right forehead swollen... Heartpain to see this but... nobody want it to happen... Understand... hopefully he will not fall from bath tub again..

Lesson learnt: put 2 chairs instead of one...so that the tub be stable....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home