choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Princess - Korea Drama

Just when I thought my korea drama craze was over and I be more "addicted" to drama like 新白发魔女传..... My darling Gabriel deleted my Letv apps and when i downloaded the Letv AGAIN... **GOSH!
 
The latest Letv can only use WIFI to stream and no longer accept 3G to download....
 
Thats why i switched to PPS which can use 3G to download dramas...and found this interesting...
 
so far plot is not bad and the actoress had such nice neat smile.... "nice teeth"...
 
and of coz the actor...(somehow familiar....) is one of the famouse actor in korea i believe....coz always heard his name
 
 



 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home