choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Gabriel grown up liao!!!

He seems to be like a baby before going to Pre-nursery 

Cries for 3 weeks and on 21-Jan-14, Tuesday, our helper SMS me to inform that Gabriel is not crying finally.....

Thereafter we started to notice changes here and there .... From being able to sing parts of national anthem, to more songs and also at times, sit down calmly like an adult.......

Then on his actual day birthday , where we bring the kids to Go go bambini, he told me not to follow him around the playground.... To "get off and don't follow didi" and told me 我长大了.......

But he keep following his role model Raphael kor kor around in the playground


Wow!!! So turning 3 can actually change a kids mentality wor!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home