choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Xmas Day - GE

I still havent give up the hope of recovering the loss ring.. (stupid ring in fact) choose such a great long weekend to get lost...

We went home to start searching again (AHEM.. i am the type who insist on searching every single area.. and keep imagining its here or there)

I was sooooo convinced that it was stuck in the SOFA! So i made Benji to cut the SOFA UP.. (heheeee) after the 2 hours ++ of shaking and cutting of the black leather sofa.. he gave up again...despite my constant nagging... (oh ya, i am an expert in nagging...full of nags..maybe inherited from my mum.. OPPS!)

While he fell aslp AGAIN... i went to the kitchen, comb thru all floor area to search... Still no result... Went home in a dishearted mood... Where is it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home