choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ralph Lauren Spree For Both SONS

Yippie! I am spree-ing this due to Aunty Doris msn me...ask me any order to place for RL coz our dear fren Maro is organising pte spree for fellow mummies...

So...here i am, buying the Blue, Red and navy top for Raphael and Gabriel...So that both are wearing identical tops!!! so cute right!!!

Initially wanted to get a RL shirt for Daddy but due to him dilly dallying and saying he got lots of clothing...decided to drop that shirt and spend more on the kids!!!

Hai...power of a working mummy with extra income!! Thanks to that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home