choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Crocs Chameleon Shoes

It is so chio to hear of a shoe that change color under the sun and i was so excited that I wanted to buy straight away for Raphael!!! So that day at Vivo, I walked into the Crocs shop with a mentality that i will BUY!!!

But after knowing the retail price which is selling at $75!! (Basket! Gmarket selling at $20!!! ) I merely let ah phael try on the size!

Took appx 2 weeks for it to arrived and am happy with it!!! for the price and fascinating color change feature...worth the $19!!! heheheeeee

Now comtemplating whether to get that blue one too! :D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home