choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, March 19, 2012

#2 Top in Month of Feb 2012

HEhehee.... its a very interesting game i called it.... usually i dun really care which position i am but curious to know my standings in the top recruiter for each month...


Aiya... .this month the #1 recruited 12 members...i am way behind appx 8members but yet got a #2... not bad too..


I have this big inspiration to be #1 for year 2012!!! coz as long as i am constantly #2 or in top 10... i shld be able to be the #1 as normally those #1 are only one off then no more.. hahahaaa

fighting an endless game!

Oh Ya, March I was in #9 position...sliding game

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home