choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My new skincare range!!!!!












Its been a brand new year and I decided to embark on the new skincare regime and look more radiant, lesser eyebag and better complexion.

2011 was a year with tired, dry and dull skin... So new year new change... spend n splurge on myself using the bonus given by company... wohoooo...

See the full range? I bought the toner, night cream, eye gel, clarifying mask, moisturising mask, scrub, day lotion with SPF!!!

I consider it pretty complete set..... After using it for 1 week, do notice my skin getting more "radiant" glowing!!!!!

My next item to buy is the lip refiner.. hoping that Valerie is able to purchase it for me in MY when she go there for some event :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home