choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Gabriel is 2!

--Very belated post

Gabriel is 2YO, a very different boy when comparing with our talkative and very outspoken raphael....

Actually he is much of a terror! a tyrant in fact.. maybe he is always bullied by Raphael and thus explain his tyrant nature....

but when it comes to what he wanted, I will always try to buy for him... even if it is this Pororo Cake... i dun even have any idea how to piece together all the ideas as we had a Hong Kong Trip right before the 2yo bash...

well...managed to piece all nicely together

Always have agar agar cake to compliment the normal cake

This is our 2YO Pororo Cake!! :) must say its very very nice!


 
Balloons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home