choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, December 30, 2005

GYM vs JOGGING - BeNjI

exercise, a word of different meaning to me and Gek Eng. met up to go jogging as usual, but even before we start, we started to quarrel..reason? because i dun want to go gym with her..haha..not the first time anyway..to me, gym is worst then going to my army's remedial training..why? well..i myself also duno..maybe because of the aircon? the people? i think its the overall environment..i prefer the freedom of outdoor exercise..Yeah!! my gym membership is going to end next June...gota pay 6 more months for the contract. as usual we patched up soon after and went home (without going to gym hahaha!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home