choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

28th Oct 2006

I wake up at 5am in the morning...feeling so tired and sleepy...supposed to bathe...feel very very cold ah!

my whole family is awake by 530am...guess everyone is as excited as i am...my mum start to cook some tang yuan and bee hoon with egg...

my dad? busy with washing the fruits for the ancestors and gods....

well...615am...the first person came.... its my photographer derrick!

he is very early...my makeup artist still havent showed up wor! hehehee... he is indeed professional...not soon after he settled down..he start shootings picture

645am...Sia reached my house...then...i started to makeup lor...he is going to turn the simple plain TGE to another side of me...well...i realli like the way he dolled me up...

Derrick continued to shoot ard the house... the first "jie mei" reached. its andrew and xicai! haahah... not many bride will have guys as her jie mei right...

well..to me,...as long as the friends are my dearest n closest..it doesnt realli matter its a guy or gal mah... they have planned some sabotage stuff for the groom...hahahaaaaa

then...siok hoon reached! hehehe...then is LQ...i tink this is the sequence ba... i remember that evelyn is the last...as she had went partying the nite before..BUT! the effort she made to rush down to be my jie mei realli touched me!!! ^_^

After i wear the wedding gown, my makeup artist Sia help me to tie the ribbons at the back of my gown...well...my frens were abit shocked tt i am at ease with this... but...must understand tt i know Sia for ard 1 year plus...no worry man

Then...I think i idle ard....zo bo abit...tt ben is late... 745am then he reached! aiyo....nvm...the gals started to sabo him...kekekee...

then we proceed to the church....march in with my father when the music start...hehee...tried to walk gracefully....but in the back of mind keep worrying of tripping....relax relax!

the whole church ceremony ended...then proceeded to ben side to have the tea ceremony....its very very crowded....my sister never expect tt ba...she was telling me the paper bag i gave her is abit big leh..put the ang bao inside? hahaha

she was wrong..not onli the ang bao nearly overflow ah...there was alot of stuff leh....

then went back to changed and proceed to my parent house...siok hoon look so tired! hehehe...feel very bad ah,....to let my poly mates and her waiting at my house for me to return... ^_^

then left lq, eve, andrew, xicai lor...

after the whole tea thing finished...so exhausted lor... went to my new home to remove my makeup... washed my hair 4 times! 4 times!!!! before the spray came off...

hai...wat a day! lucky my dinner is on separate day...else sure peng san!

2 Comments:

At November 11, 2006 at 10:50 AM , Anonymous Elyse said...

hahaa..I didn't know you have a blog leh! I got put up a lot of photos of your wedding in my blog too..if you are interesed to view ar...this is the url: http://elysesyle.livejournal.com/

Hope you are enjoying the new phase of your life.. ^_^

 
At November 11, 2006 at 10:51 AM , Anonymous Elyse said...

Oh yah..actually I arrived after LQ..hehee...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home