choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

First Xmas Tree

Pb190089_1

How do i feel about xmas? well...i never realli enjoyed xmas for the 25 over years in my life... why? Most of my friends love xmas so much....it was a day for giving and receiving presents...why am i so relunctant to accept it?

i was grown up in a taoist environment... my father never allow us to buy a single xmas decoration home...never...at least for my past 25 years...he strongly disallow us to buy even a small little xmas tree home...those where u put at the side of a table...

hehee...so...i never really wan to be involved in such decoration stuff...

but for this year...2006 is different... benjamin is a catholic mah...so...naturally he will want a xmas tree at our new house...

we went to Tangs to buy this tree! See! After setting up the tree stand





Pb120041_1 <<---This is the initial product



Pb120050_1<<--- trying to stabilised the tree

Pb120065_1 <<--say 'cheese'

Well well....so...we finally had our FIRST xmas tree set up...ready for xmas...

where is my presents? hehehe...i wish for perfume, biotherm facial products, clinique night cream...hahhaaaa....a pair of sport shoes...

thanks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home