choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

New hair!!

Had my first haircut this year! cant imagine not going to the salon to pamper urself with those highlights, treatment and cutting right..

i had been bearing with all these since beginning of this year... why? coz i need to keep my hair long enough to be style on my big day..

Now that it is over, I went all out to change a new hair style.. I was flippling thru the latest issue of CLEO.. wah! how i envy the gals with curly bouncy hair... realli wanted to try out the feeling of perming my hair again..

of coz i didnt forget the very first time i perm my hair 4 years ago... i was still in nomura then... i remembered very clearly after perming my long straight hair... (i was too bored tt time..wanted to do something different..) i met up with my colleagues at HMV marche...

the moment Ben saw me..he broke into laughter.... saying tt why i spent my time doing this horrible hair... i will never forget the laugh! hmph!

now...ben become my husband lor... he is the one who encourage me to go perm my hair again... i was very hesitant...shld i shld i not... hmmm...

just go for it lar! my heart told me to do it...

went to Monsoon at hougang mall... well.. at that point of time i was still thinking...shld i just cut my hair anot...

then... was introduce to the hair stylist Peter.

I spent 5 whole hours for this whole perming process!!! cannot imagine...sitting there dozing off.. WORST part is... Ben sat beside me patiently for the whole 5 hours... well..touching ah... *grins*

I am very happy with the new hair!! yeah!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home