choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Diet Lunch - Benji

My constant war with my weight continues with this new attempt to eat healthy reducing carbo for lunch..when living with my parents, excuses like no personal fridge to store my ingredients, lazy to prepare and no proper containers put me off from eating healthily (excuseses)

Went to Carrefour to stock up on Celery, Carrot, Cucumber, Tomatoes and chicken breast meat..preparing them took me 30mins of cutting, seasoning, frying..guess when i cook in bulk for 2-3days will be more productive..

Dieting is nothing new to me..i have successfully lose ~20kg during my Poly days just by eating right and exercising..plain water was my water of choice and soup meals are the norm with my fav Chicken Cutlet a treat..now that I am working with a family, night time is a time to enjoy and pamper my self..sugared drinks and western food becomes the norm and Soup Yong Tau Foo becomes a torture haha..

But for my health and Raphael's quality time with me..I must continue to live healthy..and it must start with losing some weight..

Cajun season lightly panfried Chic Breast Meat

Nicely cut salad of Celery, Tomato, Cucumber, carrot and egg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home