choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New hairdo!

YEah! I finally highlighted my hair!! hoho.... Ever since i was pregnant with Raphael 2yrs ago... I was stuck with black dull hair...no fanciful colors, no pretty shades.... Compared to before i was pregnant, i always do highlights of 2 colors, 1 colors, dye hair... perm hair...etc...

The only thing that pull me back from coloring my hair initially after giving birth was breastfeeding.... I thought I will be able to color my hair once I stop bf when Raphael is 6Months old..

Then 6Months passed, 9 months, the unbelievable 12months! OMG!... I am coming to 16months of bf!!!!!

But it was after his 1YO birthday that i gradually decreased the pumping interval... From 2hourly , to 3hourly (300ml per pump... 2.4litre)...then to 4hourly...then 6hourly...
to currently 8hours (3 times a day with output of around 900ml to 1litre daily)...


Ok back to hairdo topic.... So i went to Jean Yip @ Bugis, using Benji's package card, i had to top up 16bucks, so I ask the counter lady, how much is highlighting? They say my length shld be 100+...then i tell them i cutting short u noe... should charge me the short hair highlight...
then they quoted me 90bucks...ok lor..GO AHEAD!! hahahaaa




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home