choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

UOL Degree Course - Benji


Knew my results would be released on the 1st Sept, but dont know London time or Singapore time..Been restless for the past week as am afraid of WHAT IF i fail my exams..cant imagine the effort in travelling to school, sacrifices on Fri and Sat for classes and all the brain juices i exhausted during the exam period.

So with a heavy heart on Singapore time 1st Sept 12midnight, i keep pressing refresh button on the UOL website..1am..no luck..2am..no luck..2.15am..RESULTS released!!looking at the 4s that i got, normal circumstances it would mean a FAIL..but luckily for UOL HIGH standard, 34 is the passing marks..so meaning..I PASSED my 2nd year in OUL..

Last year being my 1st year, with my exams clashing with Raphael's birth..the stress, excitement of so many important events cluttering together..still remember me mugging for my 1st year's papers seated in my study desk with new born Raphael in his Cot infront of me..every few mins into my revision i will stand up and "admire" him sleeping..haha..

Now that i am into my 3rd and FINAL year in UOL..I have new found confidence to graduate and have Raphael and GekEng attending the graduation Ceremony with me in 2010..

Still remember in 2007 June, dunno from where i get the "courage" to apply for UOL programme with my Diploma results..my results have never been good..mostly Ds, Es and even Fs..but luckily UOL reviewing my working experiences and relevant diploma admitted me into the BSc Information System and Management, but without any exemption..meaning i need to fulfill all 12 modules..

Being used to Diploma way of studying and answering exam questions, the 1st year was a challenge for me to write essays in UOL style..but writing is something that i am quite good in..still remembering my Os level History..I can write many pages haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home