choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Busy Busy Weekend




I must say...the last weekend was a very hectic,busy one... Had a mini gathering with E&C, shara and shunhui came over my place and we had some simple dinner (Ben cook the best aglio Olio and best sausage!!) and order some chicken from kfc... yummy..the food is NICE...

hectic? i had to cook porridge for Raphael and be very very patient to feed him...sometimes i run out of patience and may raise my voice at him...hai...worst part is when he spit out the porridge to my dismay... i feel very agitated... so now i make a point to watch whether will he spit out anot..

busy... after the kindermusic lesson on Sunday, we rushed over to Angela place..this was the 2nd time i visit her place, first time going up her house(the first time was Megan 1st Birthday and we were loitering at her pool side)...

Very happy to meet up with the ladies and happily gossip and let our boys and girls interact!

one thing to note, Megan and Rachel are so sweet, they actualli played from one corner, then shifted to an "isolated" corner to continued playing quietly... such a sweet sight!
My raphael? He was standing at a corner, looking at the mirror and playing with a toy car... hm,mmm...he keep admiring himself and smile at his reflection... LOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home