choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, June 28, 2010

EDD

See below print screen, my self-calculated EDD is 5th Feb! Gynae calculated EDD is 4th Feb!

Haiyo....no matter which date is the RIGHT one... LOL...its still in the CNY season...

Just hope it will be smooth, healthy little one... no matter boy or girl..

Well...to me no stress since I had a boy already... I can imagine the stress if my #1 is a girl...
The parents, in laws will stress on having boy lar...etc....

Phew...am spared on all this....Just hope... Not so serious MS, healthy baby!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home