choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, June 21, 2010

I am 7 weeks old!!

Had went to see our dear Dr Kek and as usual she is with that warm and "motherly" smile which had made all of us at ease with her around,

Dr Kek Commented that the little one is doing fine,  EDD is 4th Feb 2011 (1 day after CNY and 1 day b4 Mummy's Bday!!!)

As usual she is the very pro-natural type...say lets see when times come... so... let see ya!

The total cost for the consultation is $180++++++ ...abit costly...but I always feel that its worth the money...

My parents were very encouraging and helpful during this few days as they encourage me to put darling at their places.... so that I can have a good rest...

I will try my best to bring him back so that we can have more time together...else by the time the newbie come... i think we will not have 100% attention on our darling lor... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home