choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Crocs Shoes for the Guys!!!

I must admit recently my spending habits had changed... Be it buying more items, or buying without thinking... Yeah, I agree... But... Maybe its because I feel like buying... or I turned to be a shopaholic...Whatever!

See below shoes... Ben was trying out the Santa Cruz Canvas in Vivo and can tell he wanted to buy a pair but the price is abit costly... Lets cross our fingers and hope the BP organiser will be able to bring in this for me!!








My First Choice, Khaki...If No stock...will get below

How can I forget about Raphael???




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home