choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Coral Seaweed Jelly~~~




















Yeah! Ordered this coral seaweed jelly from BP and must say its yummy and refreshing!
Was monitoring the thread and saw that so many pple are buying from her...so...must be nice esp the reviews are sooo good...

After ordering a pkt, walk past the food fair at CP and saw this stall selling same thing!!! The lady was nice to let me try many flavors....end up...cannot resist and ordered pineapple and chrysantenum from that lady...

Cook that same nite and YUMMM!!! its delicious!! also...helps to create bulk and help in passing motion too!!! lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home