choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Herbalife Top #1 Recruiter - September 2011

Hehheee... This is the product which made me lost weight successfully and also earn some pocket money :)

If I never post this, you will never imagine a normal person like me is the Herbalife top #1 recruiter in Month of September 2011 for the whole of Singapore
Proud to say I am also the #2 recruiter in month of October 2011!!!!!

Updates: ** November and December I am also in Top 10 Recruiter list!!! Yeah!!! Huat ah!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home