choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Successful Vs Happy Vs Contented

There is this discussion among the Feb Mummies on Successful vs Happy.
What is my definition of them? Am I happy and contented on what I have now?
I would say Yes, I am happy and contented with what I have currently, with 2 healthy and lovely kids and a homely hubby...


To me after a long day of work and reaching home to be welcomed by the kids shouting mummy mummy...and each of them trying to catch my attention.


Raphael asking me "got buy curry pok for me?", Gabriel stretcing out his hands and want me to carry. This is contentment.
I may not be successful in career, but at least i am earning a decent amount, able to have some forms of luxury, and spare cash.
I used to be someone with less than $100 in bank after clearing all bills and insurance...


I used to spree and shop and buy till my bank $$ runs seriously low and at times need to borrow some from Ben till pay day...
Those were the days...


What do I want my kids to be in years to come? What can I give to them?
All parents want their kids to be happy and be a useful person when they grow up. So in this case, I will try to give them enrichment classes within my budget


Kindermusic, Julia Gabriel, I caN read for Raphael..


Still pending to start class for Gabriel...


Pending Taekwondo class for Phael...

How.....Benji, are we successful? Happy and contented?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home