choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Last 2 pumps.... YEAH

On the 22nd-april 2012, I officially dropped the 3rd pump and reduced to 2 pumps daily...since the supply been going on a roller coaster and at times can only yield 200ml..


i guess i shld cut away one pump... anyway... Gabriel is 15mth old ...
So far he been "reacting" well to Nan Pro2... so let him be and soon.. he be wean of ebm..
i duno when am i cutting off the 2 pumps to 1 pump but right now is more on working hard to maintain that 2 pump supply...if it drops further... i might just cut off all...

just do away with the pumps...
today wake up at 620am, no rush for morning pump..no stress,...just do my usual toner, moisturiser... shiok...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home