choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Ipad Mini - For Gabriel!

Gabriel been starting to make "sense" out of his words and he is clever...he will tell Ah Gong that he want an ipad...it started and theres no stop...everytime he will ask for his "ipad ah gong"=he seems to think that ah gong will get an ipad mini for him

and indeed this little boy is so well blessed with ah gong who keep asking me how much ipad...he wan pay for it... i was thinking...its a good to have item...since raphael refused to lend his old ipad to gabriel....

finally its my bonus day and i decided to grab one...since my standby allowance also can cover for this mini ipad...so might as well get it for him...

the moment he saw this ipad mini... his expression is really priceless!!!! hehe.. i guess i made the right choice to pamper him :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home