choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Benbat headrest....(revisit after a year)

The previous benbat headrest was abit small for our phael...so end up pass it to Gabriel...

Now that Gabriel is happy using the headrest... I went to "ON" another purchase for the Devoo red headrest!!! lol... Its not cheap $31 for a headrest but who cares...as long as phael used it... its worth the $$$$$$$$

(A year after I forget to post this, well, we only used this when Phael is asleep and help to hold his head...... So far a white elephant )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home