choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Gabriel is 3



Gabriel is 3 and this year we only invited closed friends and relatives (Am happy all of them took time to come and a great thanks to them)

Although its a smaller scale party, somehow I put in more effort and time into some simple DIY and on decorations etc

We also managed to get a jake pirate cake for Gabriel and sneak in a ninja turtle jelly cake!! 



Food wise we got it from our usual Meihao 99 , this round we took up mini buffet as we only had appx 20pax


Balloons wise we DIY some latex balloons and for Mylar, I went to The Central to get the jake and the pirate balloons and and grateful to the staff at the party stuff for going extra miles to help transfer the jake pirate balloons which was oos at their branch! Thumbs up and here is there online website http://www.thepartystuff.com.sg



Managed to complete the birthday banner, 
pirate hat, customized wrapper for kit kat, 
Customized food label and am feeling good!





Oh ya! This year we also get a helium tank from 
Spotlight and inflate the balloons ourselves (I guess
I prefer to have delivery of balloons)



Thanks to all for the presents and red packet!!




Thanks to all for attending :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home