choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Day one alone

Today i wake up super early...first day without a driver! hahaaa

Ben is on reservist day one... I took mrt to work and back home... =(

hows the feeling like...to be taking mrt...well...it really is not easy...especially when i live so far now...i have to cater for some waiting time etc...(although my working hours are flexible...BUT! I hate to be late lor... no matter is go work, go out, meet people...)

Went off to buy some groceries... to prepare chicken cutlet don for ben...hehehe...of coz i prepared for my own share lar....dinner dinner...still waiting for him to be home...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home