choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

10 Weeks old!

Now i truly understand the feeling of morning sickness and those symptoms which all pregnant ladies got to go thru...

My goodness.. the feeling of vomitting every single morning is lousy... no matter how many sips of water i took... it will come out by the time i reach office...

even on days i do not drink any single drop of water... i still can managed to puke sourish substance... sometimes when i look down,, its foamy (tu bai mo???) haha

at this point i am taking all the vomitting for granted...for granted? ya...vomit vomit lor..heck care... but the "aftertaste" is so bad...

my eyes will turn red with tears, nose red, face red... there were a few occassion where my blood vessels near my eyes area burst.. and i could see tiny tiny red dots... that was when i SCREAM!

Aside from vomitting... i also experienced tiredness... really duno why i have become such a pig ... hai.. i sleep and sleep and sleep like no end... on weekends i can sleep half the day... maybe its good for tt little mouse inside me... let it grow let it grow...

other than this... i also feel some backaches... (old lor... )... hmmmm...no more lor...

i still feel the vomitting part is more torturing... hai...

just hope that this will end soon... they always say that after the first trimester, these morning sickness symptoms will go away...

but i fear for the next stage symptoms like heartburn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home