choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

GYM

Sometimes, pple would exclaim "So slim already still going gym?!",
"so slim still exercise..."

hmmm...i just feel stupid for them lor...if everyone can remain slim & look great and yet dun need to exercise, who would wan to do such tiring "chores"??? If i can eat whatever things i wan and still remain the current weight...why would i wan to go exercise religiously...no reasons rite?

Not that i am critising those pple who make such remarks to me.. but have they ever tink? Its just toning and keeping my weight down..whats wrong with it...just because they dun go exercise doesnt mean that they have to make such ignorant remarks...

I am not those petite gals, borned to be lucky type who dun need to do a single exercise and yet remain the same...

I still remember when i just started out work... i weighed 65kg at the peak... was not happy with myself at all... my self esteem was also not high... i never imagined myself to find a bf at that time at all...

It was until i was introduced to gym at cali... happened to meet a personal trainer who gave me pointers, teach me how to use weights training to speed up the toning process... i started to see results...

It was indeed a very fruitful one.. i lose 13kg within 4-6months...

of coz..i worked hard...running, cycling, weights trainings...whatever equipment u see in gym, u name it, i have tried most of them

Now i am happily at my ideal range... and still working hard at the gym... not because i wan to lose further weight (oh well...if i can lose 1-2kg more..i dun mind...haha), but because i wan to tone myself and maintain the current state... i dun wan my effort to be running down the drain...

imagine the pain i felt last time...after exercising, the next day i would feel the muscle aching ...even if i laugh, i felt the ache!

And i am not joking...even when i walk, every muscle is screaming....

anyway... no gals are happy with the way they are...although they can say that they are...trust me..no one is...there is always some flabby area where they wan to improve...no such thing as a perfect body... even if u ask me now..i would say i want to tone my arms and abs further....and the list run long...

hmmm.....what to do...WOMAN ARE LIKE THIS

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home