choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Day four alone

Aiya...his schedule is so complicated...at one moment tell me midnite then can come home... then another moment say can come home at 8++pm...

nvm..i got my own plans tonite leh...went to vivocity to shop shop...hehee..with my sister... lalala

then...makan bakerinnz...yummy! its so nice! we had 3 slices of sinful cake...hahha

now at home happily siting on the sofa lor...too full to go exercise...also planning the weekend...

this sunday will be running 21km again..hai...lazy to train,...but confirm can finish one lar...its all in the mind.... just tt i hope to finished this year run within 2.5 hours...hopefully lar

for those who going for the run, do not overeat the day before...else..will have a hard time running...

^_^ look forward to the run!!! yippie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home