choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Food to avoid??

Recently, alot of kind souls rush to me..telling me this cannot eat, that cannot eat...

All this is getting me kind of confused... i loved alot of fruits..

all of a sudden... it became a unreachable items...

pple tell me watermelon too "cold" lar... pineapple too acidic lar...

orange, pears, grapes will cause the new born baby to have phlegms lar...

bananas big no no! even my fav honeydew.. some say cannot..

this is causing me a big distress!!! what can i eat? i left with not many fruits leh...

i am quite lucky my own mother say is alrite to eat a bit of all the fruits except for bananas and pineapple... (at least more acceptable rite)haha

I know lar.. pple say all these for my OWN GOOD... but... its hard leh...

imagine 90% of ur fav fruits kana in "CANNOT" list..how u feel..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home