choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My new blog!!!

Yeah..after so long, I finally squeeze out some time to migrate my long-time friendster blog to this blogspot.

Realized alot of things changes and my life had totally changes as well.

I was looking at past blogs whereby I just got married, my wedding gown (how slim i was 2 years back!!) and I just got pregnant to the last week of pregnancy...

Times flies. Here I am..to continue blogging my boring life! hahaaa

What have i been busy with? Ta da!! Singapore Motherhood Bulk Purchases and Overseas sprees! Ever since my confinement days, I have been donating most of my revenues to this web... sad to say..almost to the verge of bankrupt!


And my dream bag... for the moment (ben say not suitable for me)... Its just a Want, not a Need

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home