choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Do i look like i am fine?

i have alot of frens saying that i look very healthy, shldnt be strike so hard by the morning sickness ba... or i dun look unwell etc...

come on...i m not the type who display all sickness n discomfort on my face..... instead.. i tried my very best to laugh it off...act like nothing is happening.....(for the sake of the little mouse, heard by frowning, the baby may be born with ur usual expression... i dun wan a frowning bb)

haha...so i try my best... to endure all discomfort in office... be it very uncomfortable or wat..i be trying my best to smile... =D

but i am not happy when they compare me with Adnes who is so slim even though she is also prenant.. sad...she is so slim...and me so fat.....haiz... some even ask if I am having twins! oh gosh!!

I dun need pple to sympathize me or to give me extra attentions(except my hubby hor.. the rest..no need)... just be normal with me..


if i go to a stage where i need pple to go get me drinks.. i wun be outside..i be at home..resting..shaking leg...hahaa

well...i am more practical ba... hehehe.. today must be super free... wrote 3 post... yeah! time to rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home