choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Miscellaneous...

15th Sept 2009

never know a dslr camera can capture a not bad picture of ME! wahahahaaa....

At the Cathay Photo, When Benji took a pretty picture of me..i was "wooow"..Must buy! hahaaa

This new little gadget of ours is not bad! can take better quality picture, but i realli need to spend some time learning liao...heheee....more exciting pictures to come ya

btw, alot of pple commenting i look younger after my haircut.. duno to feel happy or sad..do i look very old??? sob.... but happy that my hair is finally with colors!! yeah!

Will i have mid 30's crisis soon (I am only 28 this year)???? I saw Brandon(BIL), went for slimming courses (acuputure) and dieting..and he lose over 10+kg!!! So tempting..But i guess I am not suitable for such dieting as i hate Vegetables and I am Raphael's Cow...

Brandon also went for tooth whitening, crowning...facial packages...etc etc...WAH! My BIL so ON man!! Will he be going for Spa Packages??? Massages??? WOOHOOOOSo envy rite? This Man Know how to enjoy life! hahaaaaa

I wonder when will i ever go for my FIRST Facial wor! But I ever heard that once you started, you need to go regularly..else you will look different... Guess I will stick to my SKII and Origin Mask lar... Cheaper...
HHEHEE...

Forever21: Recently I am super siao on this brand... very siao... A pair of denim shorts cost SGD48 in local store at wisma, the same pair cost me SGD15 from US site include shipping!hahaaa.a.. now i know why so many pple spree online for this brand...i am hooked! No more Mayuki for me...or those Taiwan website...coz the waiting time is damn damn long... wait till neck long...item still not here yet...

Ralph Lauren: I am still waiting for my RL Black belt!! my first branded belt wor(Ben say he want to help me collect! Yippie!)... recently also crazily buying L/S Shirts for Benji... coz its so cheap lor... A RL shirt cost me ard SGD40-50 after discount and shipping to singapore...Same as Raphael's wardrobe lor...filled with RL and Gap...
They are so fortunate! I only owned a oversized RL Polo Tee... Soon..I will grab a smaller size one!

SKII: I will stock up one facial cleanser when metro holding 20% storewide sale
Biotherm: I will buy a tummy cream when the sale is on!
Origins: SAME SAME...stock up on charcoal mask and the resuce mask!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home