choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Installing Window Grill

I want to install window grill asap... Cannot delay anymore.. Why?

Last nite, Benji actualli jump out of the bed and look out the window... I do not know what is running through his mind. When I see his half body outside the window.. I felt a chill running down me.. I shouted at him...

He turned back to me, i could see that he is still asleep..omg!! what is happening..

I think it had got to do with the Raphael and Bed and Leg Incident...
All this while he had been guilt striken...so much so that almost every nite he will jump up and look at the floor, or else he would jump and hold on to my leg..For fear that I fall..

Hai...I hope to installl Grill asap!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home