choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Bad Nose

I been having runny nose since last week...URRRH!!sian!

So much so that i had very bad toothache and i thought this time i am dead meat liao...the pain is so unbearable that i couldnt bite properly..

I really thought i had some tooth decayed... =(

not a happy feeling and i finally understand how worried Benji was when he was having toothache...

On Last sunday, went to his mum's stall and i happen to walk past a dental clinic and SURPRISINGLY!! IT IS OPEN!! SO i used all my guts and "bravery" walk in and registered myself...to find out wats wrong



I am so so afraid...SOB...



Then the dentist check my teeth which i find it take eternity... then he told me... All looks well BUT...



Wa lau..BUt wat..he suggested an xray...ok lor... wat is $$ compared to a confirmed nothing wrong with my teeth



So went to the xray room, was instructed to bite on a mould with a xray film...hai...scary


After that was a scary 10mins wait... Hai...


Luckily it was ok..else i sure worried to death....the dentist explained to me that it is due to the inflamation of the vein which is near to the tooth, thats why I am having toothache... So it shld be gone by 2 weeks time...

2 weeks?!!! OMG... heng now i am ok!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home