choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thoughts

Sometimes I wonder, why are there friends whom I know of trying to live a fake life? A life full of luxury, full of man made tales which they force themselves to believe in and then relate their well to do tales to surrounding friends?

A life filled with many credit cards debts or relying on parents' $$ to live on....

Isn't it weird and fake to live in such imaginary lifes?

I just somehow feel sad for such people, they are just trying to compete or to meet up to their own "expectations" which they will never be able to meet comfortably.

Such people are just sad little creatures...

Luckily, I am down to earth, spending what I can afford, living the lifestyle I am comfortable enough to be in. With a handsome little boy as my son, with a hubby who can read my mind (Scary to say...he seems to be able to read what is going on in my mind...)

Well....just some random thoughts on my mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home