choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Wedding dinner

Cannot stand it... if bottle up i will burst... dun anyone come and ask me why i write this blog... not directing at anyone... just soo so fed up!

I had enough... after last nite wedding dinner...had enough...i was so well dressed.... thinking naively that maybe i reali no need to carry raphael...wearing that dress and end up...

raphael was being pushed to me... like a unwanted parcel... by all around me...

or me...watching him run around the dinner, with waiter n waitress carrying hot dish... can anyone tell me why shld i not be worried?

end up,...i spend most of my time sitting outside the sofa, or trying to pacify him at the corridoor outside the banquet...

even if i tried to pacify him inside...pple would ask me to bring him out...
arrrrh.... when we were outside ...he will be so happily playing with me... when i decided his mood is good enough to go back...he started it all over again.


Guess Raphael was tooo heavy for them to carry for long...

Next wedding dinner, whoever say raphael must go... I will push raphael to tat person. Else i will not bring.

enough is enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home