choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Whats on my mind

sigh..have always been an ill disciplined guy..when i started my part time degree studies, i never really "dreamed" of graduating haha..especially after starting the 1st year's foundation subject..Sociology, Statistics, Business Management etc..all are new subjects to me..with Raphael due to be born in May 2008 coinciding with my exam..it was a most trying time then..dunno how i managed to scrape thru the 1st year and subsequently 2nd year..now i am into my FINAL year with 2 projects to be completed by May 2010, and i have yet to really start any proper at time of writing..

Everyday on reaching home, after settling down, will be tempted to watch TV and relax with Raphael haha..just cant drag myself to the desk to start reading and writing..but the thought of repeating the 2 projects at the back of my mind..I am not able to really enjoy whatever free time i have as the guilt of not spending it on the project is weighing hard on my mind..

The thought of me completing them and graduating in Oct should be enough motivation to spur me to start..as i write this entry..i am MOTIVATED..to start on the projects so that i can finally put the paper qualification chase behind and spend more time doing things i really love..

What i want to do in free time is read up on work related stuffs, to improve my professionalism..read novels of interest and to complete the Straits Times at leisure daily..more exercising time..maybe 1/2 Marathon again in Dec..All these without the stress of studying for exams and projects deadline looming haha..

By June, my birthday..all should be over and happily waiting for my results..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home