choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Battle of FATS

Inspiration! New year resolution... WAHHAAA... si mi dieting tea also not as power as physical cardio!
I finally went to gym to run 5km! It has been a long while since I run more than 3KM, in fact, i only started running recently...
On Tuesday, I started my exercising regime!

I told myself I cannot stand this fat TGE anymore... I WANT A CHANGE!! so fed up with this fat bulging tummy protuding,...simply irritating!

Even my mum also ask me... how come i look sooo FAT recently... WAKE UP WAKE UP TGE... no more lazing around...

SO... i dragged myself to the bus stop at 645am, yes, 645am to wait for the 196 bus to send me to raffles place...Arrrh...si bei tired...i keep telling myself this...once i reach gym... i tell myself...oh well..this is life..i reached liao...lets do a 3.2KM...

When I was reaching 3.2KM at 24mins, ok, let try for 30mins... then i managed to complete 5KM below 36mins!!
HAHAA...so for the next 3 days(including today) I ran for 5KM...phew.... tiring but somehow feel happy that I am indeed working hard to achieve a better well being...

HMPH! target to lose 3kg this time round *Sigh*, a battle of fats!
Somemore with CNY coming.. omg...my fav loveletter, chocolates and pineapple tarts...how am i going to struggle with this long fighting war!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home