choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pinocchio Plush Doll


Raphael saw this plush toy and he immediately lits up! Yes.... on top of his big eyes, i can see his eyes brighten up and open wider... He couldnt hide his excitement and was sooo sooo kan cheong to get the toy in his hand!

*hiat hiat..* made the right choice despite the steep price of this simple 16inches toy ya...

Once he got hold of it...he keep smiling away (isnt this wat we buy such exp toy for? to see his smile and feel his happiness... Well done..Money well spent!)

Aiyoo... He was dancing and wiggling around by the time he reach home, keep shouting ah Chio!!!

As if Pinocchio is his best friend! hahaa....

I am sooooo happy i bought this... I am still waiting for the shipment of the DVD of ah Chio...I bet he will love it too!

Daddy...Share cost ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home