choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Father and Son

I have a feeling Raphael seems to put me in the lowest priority list now..Mummy, Ah Gong, Ah Ma, Ah Yee and Ah Gu are all higher than me..just realised how long he didnt come over to hug me tightly..maybe i didnt spend enuff time or give him enough attention of late..but I have been trying hard..like going over to Ah ma's house earlier to spend time before we go home, try to interact with him more when at home instead of watching TV..think on my 2 days leave on the 29\30 Dec, i will bring him out to play haha..he may put me in the lowest priority now..but he is definitely my top priority.

7th Dec 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home