choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hang on there TGE!

today marks the start of my 2 day interval pump which is 48hour pump!

yes...ytd i managed to pump at the 36th hour!
So today, i will endure till tml nite then i pump! wonder how much i can endure..hope can stop soon...
Esp with my painful neck to shoulder...(due to slp position...)
Today is a busy day... had a pkt of the fiber drink...This drink seems quite effective on me so far, my tummy seems to shrink..i can see the long lost friend--the bone near the side of hip!i thought i could never be able to see them again despite my constant exercise.


Somehow...duno how they POP OUT!! wahaha
A lazy day...later going to gym to either do weights or cardio... tired too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home