choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Brownie Factory

Been walking past this shop called Brownie factory in Taka till recently realised its gone...Heard alot of good reviews from 6th Aunty and was keen to try...


Last nite when I walk pass Raffles place..>SAW that SHOP! hahahaa
die die must get a pc of hot selling brownie to try man..

End up try the #2, which is pure brownie without nuts...Touch touch found that abit hard... hmmm...$3.50 for a brownie isnt too exp... wonder nice bo


When I reach home and digged in...YUM YUM! simply delicious! I be back for other flavours!!!!!
Ah phael keep chanting chocolate cake! hahaha...nice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home