choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ah Lai Bday


The duck that they LOVE


My Usual Fav BeanCurd


Bday Boy


I normally dun eat Pork..but this is nice



This is great!
27th March 2010
The Expensive CAKE!
27th March 2010

After such a scary event happen, we were actually prepared to eat at home on Ah Lai's Bday... I went to get the yummy cake from bakerinz! Well..not as expensive as we thought... Or maybe my mindset of $ changed!
Dad suddenly asked whether we want go out to eat..HURRAY! Of coz we would love to!

Went to this great restaurant at Chinatown... NOT BAD...all food are YUMMY!
Overall the restaurant is not so crowded... (shall not say the name of restaurant... ) lol
food is served promptly! Yummy..will go back for more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home