choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ben Lost 4kg within 10days!

Let Me announced my current victory, I am currently at 56.5kg today! 1 week taking total control together with the rest of the items...onli replacing a meal coz i keep thinking since i hit my pre-pregnancy weight liao..dun wan to lose weight so fast..

hahaa...must how lian abit..weight loss come when i LEAST EXPECT it!!!

yippie! so shiok lor..now tummy flat flat... arms and thighs look tone... what can i ask for?

A healthier Hubby!
Ben had high blood since he gained weight from 85kg - 117kg! Not long ago Doctor ask him to change to a heavier dosage medicine to control his High blood...

He wasnt able to exercise regularly nor control his diet due to the great amount of stress in work and studies...and endless projects...

so i guess he keep pilling on weights.... till he saw i lost 7.5kg within 6 weeks...he was tempted to try....then he took abit of aloe vera drink and cell u loss...

but becoz he never control his diet...somehow the weight loss was pretty slow till on 3rd april...he ask me to let him try total control...so went to get one bottle...let him try

total control normally not for high blood...so i told him to be extra careful and monitor if any discomfort...so far ok...and he managed to have his weight drop from 104kg...then ytd...he say he wan to try replacing meals...

so ytd he took milkshake for breakfast...this morning..he tell me in a very excited voice that he is planning to replace 2 meals...ask me if i have extra tins of milkshake..i was so shocked lor..

i asked why? he said..i dropped another kg! hahahahaaaaa

WOW! looking at this rate... i hope Ben can lose alot of weight..blood pressure be back to normal.

This is all I hope for the New Year 2010!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home