choc-life

Why do I call myself Choc? Because I am a Choco-holic who will never says No to Chocolates! But of coz priority changes when we are at different stage, now i am more into Raphael & Gabriel!! hahaa.. my 2 Precious SONS!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Money NO enough

Sometimes I feel the pressure... From everywhere on Money...I am not earning a huge sum monthly...do-able, make-able.... can pass thru days comfortably..


But when it comes to family borrowing money from me... i feel damn stress up...
wah...2k not a small amount... i feel so stress and vexed...in a dilema... its not easy to save up 2k on my end...and if i just lend it out... it may take a few months to recover back...


not that i am selfish... but sometimes...i want to see spare cash in my bank too,.... and if loan out..i am back to square one..then wats the point of saving in the first place? wats the point of trying to think before i buy stuffs?
i rather splurge all i can... =(


i may sound selfish...got the money yet dun loan...but if i loan out... i be "bankrupt"...shld i or shld i not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home